Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't display apps at sharepoint

Hi, 

I currently experience difficulties with sharing an app through SharePoint. I want to share a app through a SharePoint which is not connected to the Power BI workspace. When I try to share an app through a SP site, the viewer gets as message saying, “You need Power BI Pro to view this content”. They get this message even though we have Power BI Premium and I have shared the app with the person. 

The reason for sharing through another SP than the one connected to the Power BI workspace, is to limit the numbers of members in the Power BI workspace. I don’t want to give my viewers member status at the workspace, since they then will be able to change the reports.

Can it really be true that you can’t share an app through different SharePoint sites even though you have Power BI Premium?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @jonasebsen,

Fro this issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

jonasebsen
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the answer Qiuyun Yu. 

I have now created a support ticket instead. 

BR, 

Jonas Ebsen