Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Brand & Campaign Management Solution Template for Twitter

After the initial load of data, all subsequent runs of the Logic AppRun fail with a InternalServerError 500 at the ForEach/Python step 0ded7s0bixu6/TweetProcessingFunction

How do I troubleshoot this?

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@fapel

Did you encounter the failure during building the solution template? Everything works well in my side as below. Did you follow the steps in this video?

Brand & Campaign Management Solution Template for Twitter_1.jpg

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

mindycurnutt
Regular Visitor

I have the exact same problem. The initial pull is successful, but all other updates fail, every 3 minutes.

I've played with this over and over, removing resource groups and starting over again, going through the exercise about 9 times, all times successful, but with every single one, subsequent pulls fail.

Capture.JPG

Another question also, how can I change how far back the initial feed is pulling (the date range). Seems like it's a very short window.

mindycurnutt
Regular Visitor

I still don't have subsequent runs working. 

If I delete all data out of the existing tables the subsequent feed works 1 time, then dies again.

So I think there is a logic error.

Also, I cannot see where I can control the date range or how far it's going back.

I found where the record quantity of tweets being pulled back is 100, but I can tell it's not the most recent 100 tweets, it just 100....maybe in some time window the oldest 100, who knows?
If I change the 100 parameter in the Logic App then the jobs fail. Changing it back to 100 they succeed. 

I'm trying to use this as a template to learn, but there is either hidden stuff or hardcoded limits I cannot see. Any insight you can provide is appreciated. I've read all the documentation I've been able to find on this one project. It's quite fun, I've probably gone through the steps 15 times with different words / hashtags etc.

One thing...if you hit BACK in the wizard....yeah, that's not real. That doesn't work. If you hit BACK and try to change something and run it again it has deja-vu and runs with old settings in places and blows up all over. I know this is just a prototype, but thought I'd point that fragility out. Each time I want to change anything I have to start completely over again.

Great job though otherwise, sorry I sound like I'm bitching. I've played with this probably for 4 hours straight, so that's a testament to a great/useful and inspiring example for showing people how cool your tool can be.

M