Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

renanpinheiro
Helper I
Helper I

visualization error in Excel

I'm trying to make the display of the Power BI data in Excel, but it appears the error message attached.
Does anyone know with which versions of Excel Power BI is compatible?
Obs .: I use Excel 2010 SP2 standart, giving the error message. When I use Excel 2016 does not give error.Sem título.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
renanpinheiro
Helper I
Helper I

@sdjensen I'm with Office 2010 SP2 and still does not work.

@ankitpatira updated the OLEDB and the error continues.

you know you could have to do with Summer Office? For example, I use the Standard version. This influences?

I only know what the article says under requirements - did you read all of the requirements in the article and follow the guide? have you eg. defined measures in your model?

Unfortunately it doesn't say if standard edition is supported - can you connect to a SSAS MD/Tabular cube with a standard edition of Excel 2010? if you can't do that then I don't think you will be able to connect to a Power Query Model.

Perhaps you should try to "Contact Support" on this page.

/sdjensen
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@renanpinheiro If you're using Analyze in Excel feature, I suggest you get latest updates by going through top right download icon -> Analyze in Excel updates in power bi service and then try.

sdjensen
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Is it the "Analyse in Excel" feature you are using?

According to this article it should be supported from Excel 2010 SP1

/sdjensen

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors