Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

danb
Resolver I
Resolver I

google analytics - not able to connect

Hi, I am trying to connect to the Google Analytics app however after going through the credentials steps to connect to the service I simply get this screen. No error message and the app doesn't show up in my enviornment. Ideas?

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I use chrome. I tried clearing the cache however that was unsuccessful. I actually just tried logging out of google and going through the process again. For some reason that worked so not sure why but it was not accepting the user name and password until i did that. Thanks for the help! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@danb,

What web browser do you use? I have no issues when connecting to Google Analytics(GA) in Power BI Service using Edge.

In your scenario, I would recommend you clear caches in your web browsers and use different web browsers to sign in Power BI Service, then check if you can connect to GA. Also please use the GA connector in Power BI Desktop to connect to your source and check if it is successful.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I use chrome. I tried clearing the cache however that was unsuccessful. I actually just tried logging out of google and going through the process again. For some reason that worked so not sure why but it was not accepting the user name and password until i did that. Thanks for the help! 

@danb,

Glad to hear the issue is solved. Please mark approriate reply as solution to close this thread.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors