Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

luis11figo
Regular Visitor

fetching from one drive error

Please your help to translate this issue, thank you!

Activity Id: fac3c551-9b54-45db-91a5-766b4f684207

Request Id: b2d36b5c-4299-4416-9ab1-feba78ab4db9

Cluster Name: WABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Refresh Start Time: 06/12/2017 20:55:21Z

Refresh End Time: 06/12/2017 20:55:23Z

5 REPLIES 5
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @luis11figo,

Which action did you perform then the error throw out? Can you share the error message?

Best Regards,
QiuyunYu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, thank you, nothing just waiting the automatic one drive update! 

Hi @luis11figo,

Did you import file from OneDrive to Power BI then wait the automatic one drive update? Is the issue disappear now?

I'm not clear about the you problem. If possible, please share more information.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes I'm using a file from OneDrive to Power BI and then I'm waiting for the automatic one drive update but I think the problem is in one new column, I'm starting to think that I shouldn't do that. I suppose the best solution it's to start again my reports 😕

Hi @luis11figo,

Did you mean you add a new column to a Excel table in OneDrive? Based on my test, if you import this Excel to Power BI as a dataset, then add a new column in Excel table, the new column can display in dataset after refresh.

To get immediate update, you can click Refresh Now for the dataset.

If issue persists, please share detail information that how you create that file in OneDrive and how you get data in Power BI.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors