DQ Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Web connector authentication configuration

I  reviewed the new update and It is difficult to determine how to  properly configure  the  autentication setup. For example my URL connection links to a commercial customer compaint management sytem but the url directs you first our company's enterprise login screen and then to the 3rd party website.

I am unable to find adequate documentation on how the new "fine grained" authentication feature works

Re: Web connector authentication configuration

DQ wrote:

I  reviewed the new update and It is difficult to determine how to  properly configure  the  autentication setup. For example my URL connection links to a commercial customer compaint management sytem but the url directs you first our company's enterprise login screen and then to the 3rd party website.

I am unable to find adequate documentation on how the new "fine grained" authentication feature works

@DQ

That part seems the similar process when trying to accessing the Power BI report page in my Power BI, in a browser, I paste the report page URL, if I was not logged in, a window pops up and I  fill username and password and click login in the and then access to the report. So I guess that it is the same Oath2 authentication in your case. Then please check this thread.