Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

steveh99999

Using builtin Zendesk content pack - duplicate id error.

New to PowerBi - last week I created the default report using the Zendesk content pack. All working great.

Today report is failing with a duplicate value for column 'id' in table 'end users' and this is not allowed for columns on the one side of a mnay0to-many relationship or for columns that are used as the primary key of the table.

Is this a problem with the out-of-the-box report - or is this a problem with my source Zendesk system ?

What can I do to resolve this ?

Anyone else getting a similar error. ?

1 REPLY 1
TPalmer
Employee
Employee

Unfortunately it does seem to be a Zendesk bug, we've reported the issue to them and I believe they're still investigating. It would be helpful if you could report it as well.

Unfortunatey there's not much you can do from the out of box reports, however to work around this you can use the Power BI Desktop and connect directly to the Zendesk API from the Zendesk connector. While you may still get duplicate results, you can add an explicit remove duplicates step to ensure the relationships in your model remain intact.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors