Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nicksoft
Regular Visitor

Update PowerBI data into Dynamics CRM

I know and do lots of data analysis in PowerBI from Dynamics CRM and external sources. the analysis on PowerBI is truly productive, but based on the data analysis, i wants to push the update back to Dynamics CRM. Any way to update back from PowerBI to Dynamics CRM??

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@nicksoft,

You can add Power BI dashboard or Power BI report to Dynamics CRM, for more details, please review the samples in the blogs and thread below.

Integrate Power BI with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Add or edit Power BI visualizations on your dashboard
How to add a Power BI Report to Dynamics CRM

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thanks for update and assistance here, but if we do powerbi integration this way, its basically powerbi data will still separate. what i wants to do is data generated from lots of analysis done in PowerBI, wants to import part of that data back into CRM, so i can use those data in CRM advanced find. make sense??

PowerBI dashboard integration does't allow using powerBI analysis data used in CRM natively.

@nicksoft,

As far as I know, there is no direct way to import data from Power BI to Dynamics CRM. 

You can export data from Power BI visualizations to Excel or CSV, and then import data from Excel/CSV to Dynamics CRM.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors