Frequent Visitor

Re: The import Percentage.Type matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

It's flagged as "Escalated", so that's why voting is closed. Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor

Re: The import Percentage.Type matches no exports. Did you miss a module reference?

I am facing the same issue in our production environment and am looking for the resolution or an alternative option to mitigate the issue.

Frequent Visitor

As a workaround you can convert Percentage type columns to Decimal. Then in the model choose to display Decimal as Percentage.

Frequent Visitor

@gabrielius Thanks. Let me give a try. I appreciate your quick turnaround.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

While Microsoft works on the issue, I have found a workaround that allows for Web interface scheduled refresh and manually refresh so you dont have to constantly publish your data set.  

If you converted the data to percentage type, remove that "Changed Type" from your applied steps.  you can also find in the advanced editor (right click on your querie and click Advanced Editor) with anything labled as "percentage.type" Example: 

#"Changed Type1" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(#"Renamed Columns2",{{"Current Occupancy", Percentage.Type}, {"16 - 17 Opening Occ", Percentage.Type}}),

^^Delete all of those references

Once you remove all of those, leave the data as a decimal and create a calculated measure to produce the percentage.  This way, it does not find that Percentage.Type error upon refresh and works just fine.  

Not a permanent solution, but a resolution to a crippling refresh issue... 

Frequent Visitor

@gabrielius and @mzikra - The work around is working fine. Thanks for your assistance.

I have a problem being thrown saying it can't find the module import List.Zip(), which is a standard M function. However, in the line after I do use Percentage.Type. So this may be the problem.

Either way it is pretty annoying not knowing exactly where bugs are or what is causing it. Maybe MS should remove Percentage.Type until it is fixed.

And potentially List.Zip as well.

Frequent Visitor

I just got this message today after adding a new page to a report my company has published.

This is a huge bug and needs a fix!

Regular Visitor

Just received this error as well.

Quite ridiculous that you cannot publish with a percentage type column.

this needs to be fixed asap.