Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Shailesh
Frequent Visitor

Publish Power BI Report on Azure

Hello All,

I have created some power BI reports on power BI desktop, now I want to publish these reports on azure. so can you please suggest and share step by step process of publishing reports on azure.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Shailesh,

Power BI Workspace Collection is used to provision resources for Microsoft Power BI Embedded. Power BI Embedded is an Azure service that enables you to add interactive Power BI reports into your own applications. You can get more details about how to create Power BI workspace collection and utilize Power BI Embedded feature in  the following official articles.

Get started with Microsoft Power BI Embedded
Get started with Power BI Embedded sample

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ltbarraza
Regular Visitor

Hi, I would like to know if the reports that are imported to the workspace collection that is created in the Microsoft Azure (Power BI Embedded) service can somehow be updated after they are embedded in an application or they are static To be imported.

I appreciate in advance the information you can provide.

djnww
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

What do you mean by Azure ? Azure has many different products.

Can you please elaborate on what you are trying to achieve ? 

If if you are new to PowerBi, then signup at PowerBI.com. Your reports will be published to PowerBI.com and not Azure.

Hello @djnww,

I know the power BI services and able to publish my reports on that. Now I want to access these report on my azure workspace.
I tried to do the same, On azure, there is an option power BI workspace collection on which I want to publish my report.

Hi @Shailesh,

Power BI Workspace Collection is used to provision resources for Microsoft Power BI Embedded. Power BI Embedded is an Azure service that enables you to add interactive Power BI reports into your own applications. You can get more details about how to create Power BI workspace collection and utilize Power BI Embedded feature in  the following official articles.

Get started with Microsoft Power BI Embedded
Get started with Power BI Embedded sample

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks, @v-yuezhe-msft

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors