Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

anfeuerstein

Power BI - Salesforce integration issue

Hello All!

This is my first time posting here so forgive me if I put this in the wrong section. My organization currently uses Power BI coupled with Salesforce. We were recently trying to run a report and 2 of the accounts from Salesforce were not populating in our Power BI properly.  The issue is that we need to filter bu 'Billing State/Province' and this works well except for the two accounts that won't populate. When we remove the 'Billing State/Province' filter, they do show up and it displays that their 'Billing State' is empty while in Salesforce it is filled out with the correct state. Has anyone by any chance experienced a similar issue? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

- Aaron

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@anfeuerstein,

Do you connect to Salesforce content pack in Power BI Service or use salesforce connector in Power BI Desktop? Could you please check if there are any difference between the 2 accounts and other accounts?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors