Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

StuartH
Regular Visitor

Oracle Bronto - Email Service Provider

Does anyone know if there's a way to connect Bronto (Oracle email service provider) to Power BI?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@StuartH

Did you find a way to connect Bronto (Oracle email service provider) to Power BI..? If so, can you please share your journey in this direction and how successful was your project in retrieving data from Bronto to Power BI. Any documentation around this would be greatly appreciated.

@v-yuezhe-msft (Lydia) Thanks for sharing the connectivity.

We're still looking to find if there is a way to connect Power BI directly into Bronto.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Chandu

Going to revive this one. Anyone forge a path to connect directly to Bronto? @Anonymous @StuartH ?

Thanks all!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hazenm 

Sorry mate, I did not have much luck back then and have moved onto different projects now. Sorry I couldn't be of much help. Please let me know how you go in case you find something.

Cheers,

Chandu

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@StuartH,

There is no built-in connector for Oracle Bronto in Power BI. You would need to contact Oracle support to check if it has OData feed available or how to use Bronto's API to retrieve data, it is possible to connect straight to the OData feed from Power BI Desktop or use the web entry in Power BI desktop to connect to API.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors