Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

goaltender36
Helper I
Helper I

Gateway Azure EA Billing Portal

Hello,

I need some help trying to figure out how to connect a gateway to the Azure EA billing portal so I do not have to do manual refresh.

The reason is I need to utilize the Desktop applictaion because I need to use some of the features on the desktop that are not avaialable via the content pack.

I was told by support that the gateway would work but for the life of me I can not figure out how. Please help!

Thank you,

Chris

1 REPLY 1
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @goaltender36,

It seems you get data use Azure Enterprise in desktop, right?

You can publish the report to Power BI service, as Azure Enterprise doesn't require any gateway. You can just go to Dataset Settings and enter credential for the data source and schedule refresh.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors