Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kikoaurelio
Regular Visitor

Erro importando arquivo CSV | Error importing CSV file

Olá pessoal,

Tentei realizar a importação de 02 arquivos CSV (tamanhos distintos: 2.916Kb e 21.465Mb).

Na primeira tentativa, ocorreu o Erro1 (print abaixo). Na segunda tentativa, a captura de tela com o Erro2.

Procurei por ajuda (ou informações ) sobre o assunto e não encontrei resposta.

Alguém poderia me ajuda, por favor?

Obrigado.

=========================

Hi everyone,

I tried to perform the import of CSV files 02 (2,916 Kb sizes and 21,465 Mb). Issues

On the first attempt, the print Error1. On the second attempt, the screenshot with the Error2.

I searched for help (or information) about the subject and have not found an answer. Could someone help me, please?

Thank you.

====================

Prints:

CSV_Error2.pngCSV_Error1.png

1 REPLY 1
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @kikoaurelio,

Could you please translate the above error message to English format?

In addition, you can import the CSV file to Power BI Desktop and check if it is successful. In Power BI Desktop, you are able to shape your data, create reports, then you can save the work in Power BI Desktop file format, and publish Power BI Desktop file to Power BI Service.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors