Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

head7k

Data refresh from sharepoint -> report is blank

Hi, I have report from data automatically downloaded from Sharepoint once a day. When I publish the report to the powerBI workspace from the PowerBI app, it works fine and also the refresh of that data in the PowerBI app, but next day, after refresh, the report goes blank. Also the dataset has no data in it. There is no error, PowerBi is saying that refresh has been made succesfully, but there are no data. When I do it from the PowerBI app, it works without any issues. I have all the logins and links set correctly. Any thoughs on what could be the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @head7k,

Is there any other user have permission to edit this report?

Please download that report from Power BI service then refresh data in Power BI desktop to see if the report still blank?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, thanks for reply.

No, there isn't other user with rights to edit. If I refresh it in desktop app, it works fine. It's the refresh in PowerBI online workspace that is producing blank output. And there wasn't any change to the report or login, or anything. 

Hi @head7k,

I guess the issue should be related to the service itself. You can create a support ticket to get dedicated support.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors