Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

etuffyas

Connecting to ODBC for Visual Foxpro 32 Bit

I have a program that we run locally on an internal server that stores our transactional data on a Visual Foxpro 32-bit database. I saw that Power BI Desktop can connect to an ODBC. So, I went into SysWOW64>odbcad32.exe to set up the link and now I get the following Error:

ODBC: ERROR [IM014] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

Is there something that I am doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1

@etuffyas Sounds similiar to this thread

It looks like you may need to install an additional driver to get things to sync up. Look up something like "visual foxpro 64 bit odbc driver" and there are a couple sources describing what I believe you need to do.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors