Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Zejian
Regular Visitor

Cannot refresh Azure Table Storage

I have PowerBI Desktop connected to Azure Table Storage. After data loaded I had the table schema changed by added several new columns of data.

I tried deleted the old queries and add new data resource, during the connection the system did not promopt for key after I entered Account name, then after data loaded I saw the data was still in old schema and cannot see the new added columns.

I tried refresh after removed the credential of the data source, it did not work. I also tried in new PBIX file in same machine, not working either.

I'm trying on a new machine while I still need fix it in current machine.

Appreciate if any help on how to trouble shoot the refresh thing, or at least how to force a "new start" on data source. Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Zejian

I can more or less reproduce that issue. After I clean the data cache, it works without problem. Please try click "File"->"Options and Settings"->"Options"->"Data Load"-"Clear cache".

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

@Eric_Zhang I just tried and it worked perfectly! Thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Zejian

I can more or less reproduce that issue. After I clean the data cache, it works without problem. Please try click "File"->"Options and Settings"->"Options"->"Data Load"-"Clear cache".

Capture.PNG

@Eric_Zhang I just tried and it worked perfectly! Thanks for the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors