Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

walidalam
Frequent Visitor

About datezen migration assistant

Hi Everyone,

I completed setup everything about power bi.now i try to fetch the datazen kpi and other reports using datazen migration assistant tool so that i can use this in power bi.but when i open the tool it ask for datazen core location,api port,management port,instance id and encryption key.i tried everything but nothing happen.everytime i entered data and click next,it shows a popup and says invalid instance id.how to solve this.?need your help badly.

Thank In Advance

10 REPLIES 10
skresult

Appreciate your suggestion. Everything seems to be getting more confusing for me. It feels like every time one problem is solved, another one arises. The constant challenges are becoming overwhelming. I wonder how to  long I'll have to navigate through these issues. It's a bit disheartening, and at times, it feels like only time will tell when things will get better.

rajresults1

I greatly appreciate your guidance in leading me in the right direction. Kindly initiate a new thread in the power section.

skresult

Thank you very much for giving me the right path, please open a new thread in the power.

Thank you so much again for giving me the right path, please visit a new thread in the power

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@walidalam,

Do you migrate datazen KPI to SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) or Power BI Report Server? If you migrate it to SSRS, please open a new thread in the SSRS forum to get dedicated support, otherwise, please open a new thread in the Power BI report server forum.

In addition, please help to close current thread by marking appropriate reply as answer.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuezhe-msft,

thanks for your suggestion.all the things getting confusing to me.if one problem is sovled then another problem raised.how long i have to fight with these sort of things!!only god knows.

Regards,

Walidalam

@walidalam,

The question you post is outside the scope of the Integrations with Files and Services forum.  You will get better answer as more experts will assist you when posting question in the right forum.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you very much for giving me the right path.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@walidalam,

You are using the SQL Server Migration Assistant for Datazen, right? If so, please check that if the instance id, hostname and encryption key you enter are same as that you entered in your Datazen Server Service configuration file.

Regards,
Lydia

i solved this porblem somehow.but i have faced another problem with that.please see the picture i attached.its happening every time i want to migrate kpi from datazen to power bi report server.need help please.problem with power biproblem with power bi

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors