Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

supri03
Helper I
Helper I

Cannot see Stored Procedure in the Warehouse

Hi All,

I have have a stored procedure, the code executed successfully, but I can't view it in Stored Procedures Folder.

supri03_0-1705548500394.png

When I run the command EXEC command, I get this below error

supri03_1-1705548558776.png

Please guide me on this, thanks !

3 REPLIES 3
v-nikhilan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @supri03 
Thanks for using Fabric Community.
The error "The query references an object that is not supported in distributing process mode" indicates that the stored procedure is attempting to use a feature or object that isn't compatible with distributed processing. This often involves system functions, temporary tables, or certain table-valued functions.

Avoid using the queries that join external data with system views, load external data in a temp table, or use some security or metadata functions to filter external data.

Can you please review the code of the stored procedure? 
Try to examine the code for any unsupported objects or functions. Check the Fabric documentation for a comprehensive list of unsupported features in distributed mode.
Please refer to this link for limitations in Fabric Warehouse: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric/data-warehouse/limitations
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/fabric/data-warehouse/sql-query-editor

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Hi @supri03 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query got resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Hi @supri03 
We haven’t heard from you on the last response and was just checking back to see if your query got resolved. Otherwise, will respond back with the more details and we will try to help.
Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

Expanding the Synapse Forums

New forum boards available in Synapse

Ask questions in Data Engineering, Data Science, Data Warehouse and General Discussion.

MayFabricCarousel

Fabric Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Fabric update to learn about new features.

LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.