Frequent Visitor

stuck on lab2

I am getting this error

"we didnot recognize the format of your first file lab2-starting.pbix.Please filter the list of files so it contains only supported types(text,csv,excel etc) and try again"

I am unable to edit the query.

thanks.

Re: stuck on lab2

[ Edited ]

Could you provide more details? such as exercise number and step, or you can provide scrrenshot.

Frequent Visitor

Capture.PNG

I double clicked the file but it's showing like this.Where can I find Get data function.

Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

Capture.PNG

I double clicked the file but it's showing like this.Where can I find Get data function.

Thanks.when i double click the file,its showing like thiswhen i double click the file,its showing like thiswhen i click the above option,I am getting  ""we didnot recognize the format of your first file lab2-starting.pbix.Please filter the list of files so it contains only supported types(text,csv,excel etc) and try again" errorwhen i click the above option,I am getting ""we didnot recognize the format of your first file lab2-starting.pbix.Please filter the list of files so it contains only supported types(text,csv,excel etc) and try again" error

According your screenshot, I suggest that you close all power bi desktop window, and double-click the .pbix file again. It should be worked.

Frequent Visitor

I tried double clicking but still i am unable to edit query.this is the new error i am gettingthis is the new error i am getting

Frequent Visitor

still getting the same errorstill getting the same error

I don't know why it still display Query window.  I'm open it as below:

I don't know why it still display Query window. I'm open it as below, this is correct page:

load file.png

Frequent Visitor

Even I am able to do that but I am unable to edit query.Can you please check it.
Thanks