03-14-2017 06:22 AM
Is the attached screenshot what Power BI should look like after importing and combining the queries? I'd like to complain in general that the instructions for importing and working with data in the labs could be MUCH clearer. I fear that I paid for this course and I am not going to complete it in time.
Thanks for any help!
03-14-2017 06:27 AM
As I feared, it looks like I cannot complete steps 5 and 6 now because I don't even see a US Sales query.
- Edit the Sales Query from the US Sales.
- Append the International Sales table to the Sales query from the US Sales.
03-14-2017 08:00 PM - edited 03-14-2017 08:04 PM
The US Sales means Sales, you can ignore it and edit Sales table directly. If you use Combine function, you can click the drop-down arrow on the right of Sourse Name column.
03-26-2017 05:36 PM
In Lab1 - Exercise 2 i am trying following steps.. I have stuck up in filtering the data after December 31st , 1999. In order to achieve this i have changed the data type of the date column in International Sales to Date and trying filter the data receiving the error...
- Perform the following steps:
- Name the query International Sales.
- Select to combine (combined binaries) the content of those 4 files, leave the default settings, and click OK.
- Filter the rows that are after December 31st, 1999.
- Remove the Source.Name column.
03-26-2017 06:17 PM
I am able to figure out the answer for this question from following link. Thanks to everyone.