Frequent Visitor

Re: Welcome EdX Students!

This is probably too late for you but I'll tell you what worked for me.  I don't have a work or school email.  I used Office 365 and my regular gmail account and a made up company name.  Worked for me. 

Occasional Visitor

Hi

Is the PowerPivot and/or PowerQuery team planing to launch the same EDX online training course?

Thanks in advance for the feedback

**bleep**

Frequent Visitor

Hello!

We appreciate the invite to take part of edX learnings for our team. I am an advanced user of Microsoft's BI solutions and thrilled with the speed to deliver visualizations to help drive our business. We are learning along with Microsoft in this new frontier! Whatever we learn is guaranteed to help us do an even better job storytelling with our data. 

Frequent Visitor

Sandy,

the course looks great and the videos are very helpful and it's fun but some of us have hit a snag wrt Lab 1 Part 2 which has thrown up an error and without resolution seemingly can't allow us to progress (as we'll get the answers wrong and won't have the corret dataset if required later). I have posted about this in the relevant topic but am very worried that I can't progress with the course because of this.

The issue surrounds importing International information and then filtering on date (which It won't let me do).

Your...or anyone else's help would be appreciated.

kind regards,

Simon 

Occasional Visitor

Hi Sandy,

I'm thrilled to be in this group. I love the idea of having fun while we work. It does build a community spirit. Hopefully, we will be able to help each other gain the required knowledge and skills to use Power BI the way it's supposed to be used and maybe even suggest improvements. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Charles

Frequent Visitor

Hi, I'm very excited about this course.  I'm very intersted in learn about how can I expand ours Dynamics 365 reporting area and make interesting connections between other data sources like excel, SQL and others.

Greetings from Costa Rica.

Regular Visitor

Hi Johao_Larios, thanks for taking this course on edX, hope you have a nice journey, happy learning.

Frequent Visitor

I Like your course very muchSmiley Happy Well prepared and good labs and quizzesSmiley Happy These help so much for understanding and practicing.

I look forward to finish that course and enjoy it till nowSmiley Happy

Thanks a lot for offering such course.

Regards,

Franz

Occasional Visitor

Looking forward to this community! Ready both to learn and to contribute! Cat Embarassed

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Your content is very informative

Please see video below

Expression and speech training

http://mahanteymouri.ir/expression-art/