Frequent Visitor

Verified Certificate after course ends

Hello,

short question: I just started the course but saw that it will be archived in three weeks. Am I still able to earn a certificate after that date or do I have to be finished before?

Br,

Viktor

Re: Verified Certificate after course ends

You must complete finish all Quiz and Labs before the date, if the course was archived, you won't submit question answer. you might not pass the course. We suggest you can learn the course in next run if you don't complete the course in current run, the course will re-run on Apr.1 .

Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I got confused with my Verified ID date with the course deadline date. Hence I will not be able to complete the course requirements by March 31, 2017. Is it possible to just start from the April 1 session? If so, do I lose my payment for the course I made?

Thanks for the answer and help.

Mo.

What time does this run end on April 1st, and will the next run be available straight away and have the same certificate cost?

[ Edited ]

1.The course end date is 23:30 3/31/2017 (UTC), You can use an online time zone convertor such as http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx to convert the deadline to your local time.

2.In current run, the course price only 49$, but it will increasing in next run. it need 99$.

[ Edited ]

Hi war1000,

If you don't complete the course in current run, you need to pay for the course again in next run. the course will be archived if the course end.

Frequent Visitor

oh Smiley Sad

is there any option to just pay the additional cost instead of having to pay the full price again? any finanial support is highly appreciated.

thanks!

Occasional Visitor

Hi, I paid for the certificate and send my information to verify my ID today (3/30/17). I have a passing grade but I cannot request a certificate. Why? This is the message I got:

Certificate unavailable

You have not received a certificate because you do not have a current edX verified identity.

The course will end tomorrow. When my identity will be verify? How long does it take to verify photos or ID? 

Thanks,

It can take a day or so for the View Certificate button to appear. Be sure to Refresh the page. If you are still having problems please use the Support tab to the left to request edX support.

[ Edited ]

Hi War1000,

Unfortunately, you need to pay the full price in next run.