Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Lab 3 - Question 1

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the answer for Lab 3 - Question 1.

Spoiler

003.PNG

The right answer here is 859987.07 . However if I select 2015, May and VanArsdel I don't see any sales for this Category at all:

004.PNG

Instead I have to select all Manufacturers to get the correct answer:

005.PNG

Edit: Nvm I thought the question was only about their own products Smiley Happy

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: Lab 3 - Question 1

I have made the same "mistake", although for the given correct answers the question should be VanArsdel's Total Sales (as a company), not VanArsdel's Sales (as a manufacturer) as we thought so. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies
Frequent Visitor

I would agree the question is rather oddly worded.

it does not help that the manufacturer is the same as the company we are looking into. I also made the same mistake the first 2 times with filtering all the way down to the Manufacturer.

if the intent of this question is to test a users ability to decipher a question than I say leave it as is Smiley Happy.

however if possible I would recommend a more straighforward question.

Cheers.

Collin T 

Frequent Visitor

I have made the same "mistake", although for the given correct answers the question should be VanArsdel's Total Sales (as a company), not VanArsdel's Sales (as a manufacturer) as we thought so. Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor

lt would be nice if the verbiage was consitent... They say VanArsdel, therefore we fiter on Vanarsdel. Go Figure Smiley LOL

Thanks for the hint!

Visitor

Same happend to me.

Even more challenging if its not your native language.

Thanks for the hint

Best regards

Joachim

Frequent Visitor

How Can i post pictures? when i click on insert pic it asks me for the source. The source is mi pc and do not know how to browse into mi pc. It does not give the possibility.
I am dissapointed with this problem. They ask for VanAnderl sales for a specific date, category and segment. Not for all manufacturers revenue...
Thanks
Frequent Visitor

Why the correct result is total sales of all manufacturers instead of VanAndler as per the question for a specific date, segment and category??

How can i contact to courses's support??

Same for the second question. VanAnder does not sell anything may 2015 for the category and sement requested.

1.png2.jpg