Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Lab 3 Exercise 2

I'm trying to undestand this question, "In May 2015, what is VanArsdel's sales, from all manufacturers, for Mix category and All Season segment? (to two decimal places) (Hint: Try hovering on the chart)"

I got the first question correct on total Urban > Moderation sales first try and it all makes sense. But when I go to question 2 about "Mix>All Season"  for May 2015, it comes back as incorrect. I've read the question over and over, have entered the correct dates, am looking at the correct section of the bar. I have NOT done what others have done with the confusion around filtering for VanArsdel.

I am at a complete loss why it is not accepting my answer as correct. Is there something else that changes between qusetion 1 and 2 except for the date it wants and the category and segement?? I entered: 3525393.39, but it comes back as wrong. I really don't understand what I've done incorrectly.

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: Lab 3 Exercise 2

[ Edited ]

Ok. Just figured it out...no idea what happened the first time, but i recreated the chart is it worked. Just odd that my first question was correct with both the bad chart and the good chart.

Just pay attention to your FIRST chart you make in this exercise. The second chart is actually not needed for these two questions.

Just look at the Mix and All Season. Disregard the 'all manufactur' language as it is confusing. I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

All Replies

same here, I don't even understand the question. What means from 'all manufacturers' in this context?

Don't repro your issue. If you follow the lab step, you will get correct result.

Frequent Visitor

[ Edited ]

Ok. Just figured it out...no idea what happened the first time, but i recreated the chart is it worked. Just odd that my first question was correct with both the bad chart and the good chart.

Just pay attention to your FIRST chart you make in this exercise. The second chart is actually not needed for these two questions.

Just look at the Mix and All Season. Disregard the 'all manufactur' language as it is confusing. I hope this helps.