Frequent Visitor

Lab 1, exercise 2, error message when adding column "Token Eof Expected"?

Hello,

Can anyone please help me? I am getting stuck on so many  little things like this and getting so far behind in the process. I'm following the video "Connecting to files in a folder" to a T.  I add a Custom Column with this formula =If [Country]=null then "USA" else [Country], but I keep getting the error message "Token Eof Expected", and the error is on the word "then" in the formula, which causes the OK button to grey out so I can't proceed with adding the column. I can't move forward until I get this fixed.

Could it be that I am in the wrong view? I saved data from yesterday (Lab 1, exercise 1) as "Access DB" and couldn't figure out how to bring it into Power BI e.g. there's no Open button on the Ribbon. So I just opened it from the DAT207x file folder and it populated, but that way I can't determine what view I'm in. Once we save the file when completed. How should we bring it in the next day? Thanks,

Thanks,

Thanks,

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Lab 1, exercise 2, error message when adding column "Token Eof Expected"?

No need to answer. Eventually,  I added a conditional column to get the answers. Thanks anyway.