Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Lab 1 Exercise 2 - Combine Binaries

After Get Data > File > Folder, I've attempted to use the Combine Binaries function by clicking on Combine Binaries in the Home ribbon tab in the Query Editor as well as within the column itself. For some reason, I am not able to get the Combine Binaries wizard to come up, but the CSV box comes up instead.  It is probably someting simple or something that I am not doing.  Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lab 1 Exercise 2 - Combine Binaries

If pop-up a CSV box, leave the default settings, click OK, then do next step. the CSV window as below:

Lab1.png

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Accepting the defaults in the pop-up CSV box did not allow me to combine binaries.

When CSV box is appear,and accept default seettings, I click OK button, it is worked for me. I have completed the exercise

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Yes it worked for me also. Use the default settings and it will load. Did you set your language and locale earlier before the start of the lab.

All Replies

If pop-up a CSV box, leave the default settings, click OK, then do next step. the CSV window as below:

Lab1.png

Frequent Visitor

Accepting the defaults in the pop-up CSV box did not allow me to combine binaries.

When CSV box is appear,and accept default seettings, I click OK button, it is worked for me. I have completed the exercise

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Yes it worked for me also. Use the default settings and it will load. Did you set your language and locale earlier before the start of the lab.