Frequent Visitor

LAB - 4 Contacting Instructor for alternate e-mail address for the Power BI Service

Hi,

I require an alternate access to the Power BI Service since I dont have a business e-mail.

How do I contact the right person (whom and how) to help me with that possibly?

I would hate to see the effort i put in so far to go down the drain.

Thanks, gents.

Jan

New Contributor

Re: LAB - 4 Contacting Instructor for alternate e-mail address for the Power BI Service

You should have a method to contact your instructor in the syllabus. When I p articipated in the course, there was a very active forum (outsid eof this one) where students could leave questions for the instructor or for the TAs. The instructor posted a message there regarding email addresses. I am not sure how much that has changed since questions are now being asked in this forum so I would suggest looking at the course syllabus.

Re: LAB - 4 Contacting Instructor for alternate e-mail address for the Power BI Service

Frequent Visitor

Hello, do you know how to have alternate e- mail address for the Power service?, please advise

Highlighted