Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Graphics Questions

I can see the data and numbers in the visualizations but if i choose a graphic its all getting blanco. I cant see anything. Are there some settind that i must install before ?  greetings from Dea

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Graphics Questions

It appears that you don't have any fields selected. When you drag the visual onto the designer area, it does not default with any values / associated fields. You need to select the fields to add to it. For an example, from your screenshot, can you drag the columns "Country" and "Revenue" from the "International Sales" data set onto the grayed out bar chart? This will add those as fields and you should then see the data.

Another option is to drag the column name onto the designer pane and let Power BI attempt to display an appropriate visual type. Example: Drag "Units" onto the design area and see a number get displayed (likely to be total Units sold in this case).

Thanks,
Sam Lester (MSFT) 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Regular Visitor

Hi, sorry for the late response, please specify the location of the problem.

Frequent Visitor

2017-02-06.png20170206_093826.jpgWhen i want to visualize data for example in a colom i cant get the colors or titles. 

Highlighted
Established Member

It appears that you don't have any fields selected. When you drag the visual onto the designer area, it does not default with any values / associated fields. You need to select the fields to add to it. For an example, from your screenshot, can you drag the columns "Country" and "Revenue" from the "International Sales" data set onto the grayed out bar chart? This will add those as fields and you should then see the data.

Another option is to drag the column name onto the designer pane and let Power BI attempt to display an appropriate visual type. Example: Drag "Units" onto the design area and see a number get displayed (likely to be total Units sold in this case).

Thanks,
Sam Lester (MSFT)