Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amikell
Helper I
Helper I

powerbi-options-filter-pane-enabled="false" not working [embedded report]

https://github.com/Microsoft/PowerBI-JavaScript referencing an example from this page

The goal is to load an embedded report without the filter pane, I've included this statement in my div tag but the filter pane still appears and is 100% functional

+ I should note that I am passing a filter to the embedded report
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@akagiz I misread your original comment! You said to pass it as a parameter to the URL! My mistake!

I did this to remove the filter pane: embedUrl + "&filterPaneEnabled=false"

Naturally the embedUrl will have the reportId as the first parameter with "?", thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
vanderleiteza

I incorporated HTML code into my page to show a dashboard. Is it possible to remove this footer in red? ... In a dashboard with multiple graphic elements, is it possible to use only one of these graphics in my HTML page?PowerBI.png

akagiz
Frequent Visitor

can you show the actual code referencing the <iframe> tag? in the src-attribute you are able to pass a parameter "filterPaneEnabled=false" which effectively hides the filter pane.

I have a followup question, because of you mentioning you are using a filter. I'm trying to use a filter that utilizes an "or" operator like such: 

oDataFilter: "Metrics/project eq 'auth'", 

which works flawlessly. however when i try to combine that with the "or"-operator:

oDataFilter: "Metrics/project eq 'auth' or Metrics/project eq 'alpha'", 

the filter is no longer used and the rows no longer filtered. Could you help with that?

Greetings

Hello @akagiz, I also tried the 'or' operator and it broke the filter as well, it failed to filter any rows.

In addition, I added 'filterPaneEnabled="false"' to my iframe tag and the filter pane remained!

'<iframe style="width:85%;height:85%;" src="' + embedUrl + '" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" filterPaneEnabled="false"></iframe>'

@akagiz I misread your original comment! You said to pass it as a parameter to the URL! My mistake!

I did this to remove the filter pane: embedUrl + "&filterPaneEnabled=false"

Naturally the embedUrl will have the reportId as the first parameter with "?", thanks for your help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.