Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rasabin1103
Frequent Visitor

Switch from one tab to another automatically

Hi, how could I use power bi so that each tab automatically goes to the next one? Please, I need help with this

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Passing slides automatically is not an available function yet i believe.

You can for now create a slide show with those markers i mentioned before and use an AutoClicker (runs in the background) where you can set a click for e.g. every 15 seconds to switch to the next slide.

View solution in original post

v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @rasabin1103,

I would suggest you vote up this idea.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @rasabin1103,

I would suggest you vote up this idea.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
az2451
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hello @rasabin1103,

i believe such a function does not exist yet.

But as an alternative you can create a slide show by using bookmarks in Power BI: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-bookmarks#bookmarks-as-a-slide-show

Greetings,

Berat

but with these markers could not pass the slide automatically ?, is to present on a TV

Passing slides automatically is not an available function yet i believe.

You can for now create a slide show with those markers i mentioned before and use an AutoClicker (runs in the background) where you can set a click for e.g. every 15 seconds to switch to the next slide.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.