Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

hetvakil
Regular Visitor

Selection Manager in Internet Explorer

I have created a custom slicer which is getting default value from the options, like if you select current year from the options it will set Current year as Slicer default value and filter the data with that option.

8-25-2017 1-38-27 PM.png

Slicer works perfectly fine in Google Chrome but in IE there is an issue in selection manager.

When selection occurs, I can see the value of selection in my code while debugging but it does not apply the filter and it does not show filtered data in other tables and if I change other slicer’s value or refresh the data then value appears in my slicer and it filters the data in all other visuals. So it does not get applied on first time.

I am using this code to apply the filter:

this.selectionManager.select(this.selectionIds[value.toString()],true).then((ids: ISelectionId[]) => {

$(".Dropdown li input[type=checkbox][data-value='" + value.toString() + "']").prop('checked', true);

});

this.selectionManager.applySelectionFilter();

Any help regarding this will be appreciated, really need this to be working!!

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@hetvakil,

Could you please share the complete visual project? I'll do a quick test.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@hetvakil,

You could also send an email to pbicvsupport@microsoft.com.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.