Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PedroMayoral
Regular Visitor

Power BI for web page users

Hello everybody.

I am currently managing with wordpress a webpage of our company. We want that some of our clients can log-in into our webpage, with a unique user and password, and that they can see uniquely their own information in certain visualizations of power bi into the webpage. Is this possible? if so, which would be the first steps.

Thanks so much and I would entirely appreciate any sort of help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@PedroMayoral wrote:

Hello everybody.

I am currently managing with wordpress a webpage of our company. We want that some of our clients can log-in into our webpage, with a unique user and password, and that they can see uniquely their own information in certain visualizations of power bi into the webpage. Is this possible? if so, which would be the first steps.

@PedroMayoral

I think Power BI Embedded and Row Level Security with Power BI Embedded is definitely what you want.

You can start from this point.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@PedroMayoral wrote:

Hello everybody.

@PedroMayoral

I think Power BI Embedded and Row Level Security with Power BI Embedded is definitely what you want.

You can start from this point.

e1
Frequent Visitor

I would like the same kind of solution as he asked for, but with one very important detail: no additional cost involved!

I dont want to ask my company to purchase a (not needed) Azzure subscription or Sharepoint Online, since we already have a huge IT infrastructure running on premises.

As much as i learn and delve into Power BI I notice how advanced it is becoming as far as BI and analysis tool, but how FLAWED and WEAK it is concerning the most important aspect of all the work of an analyst: publising the information to the end user.

Power BI is SO limited in this aspect!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.