Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

subashraj
Frequent Visitor

Performance for embedded filter is very slow

when i intergrated the Power BI Reports in .Net Web Application and try to filter the Reports using Embedded Concepts.it always populateing the full data on first time and after it takes few seconds to apply the filters very slowly.i need bind the filtered data reports at first time itself.Could any one please provide me the soultion?

4 REPLIES 4
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@subashraj wrote:

when i intergrated the Power BI Reports in .Net Web Application and try to filter the Reports using Embedded Concepts.it always populateing the full data on first time and after it takes few seconds to apply the filters very slowly.i need bind the filtered data reports at first time itself.Could any one please provide me the soultion?

@subashraj

Have you ever tried to apply filters when embedding your report? See Addling filter using javascript API

Thanks Eric the filter works me much faster now, but still the previous filters selection session display in fraction of seconds before apply the filter value on every first time loading.

@subashraj wrote:

Thanks Eric the filter works me much faster now, but still the previous filters selection session display in fraction of seconds before apply the filter value on every first time loading.

@subashraj

I'm not quite getting this, would you mind explain it with a specific scenario?

When I tried to open the Power bi integrated report in webapplications and applied advanced filters in Embedded concept in web browser.Intially it loads the full data of reports along with loading sign and  after  it takes 10-15 seconds its shows filtered data.after this filter applys in this broswer Tab i tried to open the same web application page in another browser with different filters it display the previous filtered data for few seconds (10-15 sec) with loading sign and then show current passed filters reports.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.