Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

michael21
Regular Visitor

Not able to see import pbix and workspace in Power BI

Hi All,

I created free account in Power BI and Azure portal. I created workpace collection and workspaces programmatically and import pbix file also.

Once done import pbix file, i got web URL. Copy and paste the web URL in browser its opening Power BI environment and i get the following error.

PBIissue2.png

Please help..

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@michael21 wrote:

Hi All,

I created free account in Power BI and Azure portal. I created workpace collection and workspaces programmatically and import pbix file also.

Once done import pbix file, i got web URL. Copy and paste the web URL in browser its opening Power BI environment and i get the following error.

PBIissue2.png

Please help..

@michael21

You description is confusing me. While  metioning "workspace collection", so I think you're talking about Power BI Embedded. For Power BI Embedded, you could only view the imported report if they're embedded in your own application other than in Power BI portal.

MawashiKid
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi Michael21,

Sorry to disappoint you... but please be aware that - as of June 1st 2017 -  I'm afraid you won't be able to share any more reports using Power BI FREE account. Microsoft has decided to restrict sharing and collaboration features to only Power BI Pro users... though it's possible to check and register for Power BI Pro - 365 days [minus a couple of weeks I guess...]  trial extension .
Hope this helps 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.