Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AEngelsrud

Looking for BI Professionals

Dear Business Intelligence Professional:
I am a doctoral learner under the direction of Dr. Thomas Schaefer in the School of Business and Technology at Capella University. I am conducting a research study to better understand how the skills and qualification of the business intelligence practitioner correlate to the skills and qualifications of the data scientist.

Being that you are a business intelligence professional, I am requesting your participation in this study which will involve responding to a short survey. Your participation in this study is voluntary. If you choose not to participate or to withdraw from the study at any time, there will be no penalty. The results of the research study may be published, but your name will not be used nor will any personally identifiable information be collected.

The potential benefits of the study include a better understanding of the skills of the business intelligence practitioner, how those skills relate to those of the data scientist, and the identification of possible skill gaps in business intelligence.
If you have any questions concerning the research study, please call me at 651-283-3624 or e-mail me at Aaron.Engelsrud@capella.edu.

https://qlite.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5an72xm5Omx92mh

Sincerely,
Aaron Engelsrud
aengelsrud@capellauniversity.edu

Dr. Thomas Schaefer, DBA
Capella University, 225 S. 6th Street, 9th Floor, Minneapolis, Minnesota

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.