Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MWeglicki
Frequent Visitor

Embedding chart from report

Hi,

I'm working on embedding charts from Power BI. I know it is possible to embed tile from dashboard. Unfortunately I'm using Azure workspace collection for storing reports and I think it is impossible to put dashboards there. Is there some way for either getting charts from reports or getting dashboards into workspace on Azure?

I would be very grateful for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@MWeglicki wrote:

Hi,

I'm working on embedding charts from Power BI. I know it is possible to embed tile from dashboard. Unfortunately I'm using Azure workspace collection for storing reports and I think it is impossible to put dashboards there. Is there some way for either getting charts from reports or getting dashboards into workspace on Azure?

@MWeglicki

Power BI doesn't support embedding a indivisual visual from a report. So you may consider to publish to Power BI Service embedded a tile. Power BI Service embedding now supports embedding for non-Power BI users, see Embedding with non-Power BI users (app owns data)

By the way, Power BI Embedded is being deprecated and it will continue to work for a limited time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@MWeglicki wrote:

Hi,

@MWeglicki

Power BI doesn't support embedding a indivisual visual from a report. So you may consider to publish to Power BI Service embedded a tile. Power BI Service embedding now supports embedding for non-Power BI users, see Embedding with non-Power BI users (app owns data)

By the way, Power BI Embedded is being deprecated and it will continue to work for a limited time.

Thank you for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.