Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Juramirez
Resolver I
Resolver I

Embed URL is required, but it was not found

Hi all.

I have a embedded report in my machine and it works perfect but when I pass this code to "Prod", the following error appears.

Error.png

Everything is good (the credentials and the code). I don't know what is causing that problem

Any idea about this?

Thanks

J.

1 REPLY 1
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Juramirez,

It seems to be that you're using the following sample code to get an embed url from the first available location: options, attribute.

private getEmbedUrl(): string {
    const embedUrl = this.config.embedUrl || this.element.getAttribute(Embed.embedUrlAttribute);

if (typeof embedUrl !== 'string' || embedUrl.length === 0) {
      throw new Error(`Embed Url is required, but it was not found. You must provide an embed url either as part of embed configuration or as attribute '${Embed.embedUrlAttribute}'.`);
    }

return embedUrl;
  }

As the error message indicated, you must provide an embed url either as part of embed configuration or as attribute '${Embed.embedUrlAttribute}'. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.