Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SunilGudipati
Administrator
Administrator

Data deployment to Azure analysis service

Hi,

I am not able to upload the data automatically to Azure Analysis service box. Bellow steps are what actually I did.

• Created an Azure SQL Database.
  • Created an Azure Analysis service box.
  • Created an Analysis Services Tabular model project in Visual Studio.
  • Created some measures in model and deployed to Azure analysis service box
  • Used Azure Analysis service server link in PowerbI desktop to create the reports. Everything fine till this.

I need to be deploying the data will be automated by scheduling. Is there any solution for this. Same I observed for an on-premise environment.

Thank you

Sunil

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@SunilGudipati wrote:

Hi,

I am not able to upload the data automatically to Azure Analysis service box. Bellow steps are what actually I did.

• Created an Azure SQL Database.
  • Created an Azure Analysis service box.
  • Created an Analysis Services Tabular model project in Visual Studio.
  • Created some measures in model and deployed to Azure analysis service box
  • Used Azure Analysis service server link in PowerbI desktop to create the reports. Everything fine till this.

I need to be deploying the data will be automated by scheduling. Is there any solution for this. Same I observed for an on-premise environment.

Thank you

Sunil

@SunilGudipati

I don't quite get your idea, what would like from Power BI end? Power BI is a tool for data presentation purpose and it doesn't upload data to anywhere(at least at this moment). What do you mean "deploying the data will be automated by scheduling"?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.