Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RashmitaR
Helper IV
Helper IV

slicer issue

. I have a slicer which consists of customer names as its values .As the count of customer names we have in that column is approximately 200 we might have to scroll down in order to select the one we desire . When we are selecting the options available in the first scroll , the whole sheet gets filtered according to the option selected and the slicer shows the name of the option that has been selected. This does not change even if we click on any other visual. Now on clearing the selections in that slicer and selecting any option which needs more than one scroll to select , the sheets successfully filters out the data related to the selected option in the slicer but on clicking on any other visual the slicer visual displays “ALL” instead of displaying the name of the option selected.(The data in the sheet is filtered correctly according to option selected in the slicer , also on expanding the dropdown we can see the option selected but if we do not drop down it shows “ALL” in the slicer).
1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RashmitaR,

Since I can't reproduce your issue, can you please share more detail contents?  When I select multiple items in slicer with Dropdown mode, it shows the 'multiple selected'.

7.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.