Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

adamhubble
Helper I
Helper I

"Advanced download options" Link Not Working

I just wanted to point out to any Staff user who may see this that the Advanced download options link (http://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=45331) on the Desktop download page doesn't work. The Download button does begin the download of the latest version of the 64bit application, which is fine for me, but may not be for others.

I've seen a post about this before, with a response saying it was working marked as the solution, so I thought I should raise it again.

Cheers,
Adam
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@adamhubble

I have tested in Chrome. The download link works properly. You may reset the settings into default or reinstall Chrome and try again.

6.PNG

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BhaveshPatel
Community Champion
Community Champion

Just tested. Working fine both 32 bit and 64 bit.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavesh

Love the Self Service BI.
Please use the 'Mark as answer' link to mark a post that answers your question. If you find a reply helpful, please remember to give Kudos.

Well, I perhaps should have done a bit more testing. I can open the Advanced download options page (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45331) in the latest versions of IE 11, FireFox, but not Chrome (which is my default and the one I tried - screenshot below). Sorry for not being thorough or specific in my original post.

N2ss7oR

Cheers,
Adam

@adamhubble

I have tested in Chrome. The download link works properly. You may reset the settings into default or reinstall Chrome and try again.

6.PNG

Regards,

@v-sihou-msft - Sorry for taking so long to respond. I've since tried the link in Chrome from my house and on a mobile device and it's working fine, so I can only assume the root cause is something related to the network environment at work. Sorry for raising a problem that turned out not to be one, and thanks to you and @BhaveshPatel for confirming functionality as intended.

Cheers,
Adam

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.