Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Pitchaimuthu
Helper II
Helper II

how to embedded SSRS technical preview with power bi report to asp.net web application?

I have created report in Power BI desktop and published in SSRS technical preview on premises. So I want to access the report from SSRS to asp.net web application.  Is it possible to get the Power BI report from SSRS(on-premises) to asp.net web application?, 

4 REPLIES 4
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Pitchaimuthu

You can also use IFrame to load the Power BI Report hosted on Report Server, just add the URL in you web application code.

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;

public partial class Home : System.Web.UI.Page
{
    protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        urIframe.Attributes.Add("src", "http://servername:80/Reports/powerbi/test/?rs:embed=true");
    }

}

Regards,

thank you for your response, this is a basic embedded, its fine. but my requirement is embed the SSRS(Power BI) report in asp.net application and we need to create custom filters from asp.net application, we want to apply this filters to that SSRS(power bi) report.

it is possible?

I'm looking to do the exact same thing -- preset default filter values for a report from ASP.NET.

I sure hope it's possible.

I want to create customized filter in asp.net application to the SSRS Technical preview with power BI report. is it possible to create filter to the SSRS Technical preview with power BI report in asp.net application?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.