Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JMS
Regular Visitor

how do I get all my rows?

I have a query table I want to export but can't get all the rows to show unless I sit and drag the toggle bar.

Maybe I have a setting wrong and need to increase or turn off "sample" LOAD MORE is annoying.

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JMS,

Not sure what you mean about "I sit and drag the toggle bar". If you are exporting data from a table visual to .CSV file, you can set all columns in tables visual as Don't Summarize then export data.

w4.PNG

Or you can just go to data tab, right click on any column, select Copy Table then you can go to Excel paste table. 

q5.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Unfortunately this is not fixing the issue.  I was unable to get my screen shot to copy into this email.

If I click the little table icon in the upper left corner above row 1, and copy entire table it is only grabbing 1000 rows of the data.  There are more rows.  If I go to the lower right corner where the down and right arrows meet, and drag that I can get all the rows but that is cumbersome.  I thought there might be a shortcut like a setting I needed to increase the value on or a different place to copy the table from. 

thanks for the help - I'll have ot keep trying.

Hi @JMS,

There are another option which you can try is Analyze in Excel: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-analyze-in-excel

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.