Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

drillthrough

I have a table with the sales of about the last 5 years. I created a visual with sales per country and two slicer with year and month. So I am able to filter my visual by year and month and get the sales of each country. With the new function drillthrough I added a new page country with detailed information of the country like clients in this country or product sold in this country.

So far everything is working perfect. But when I filter my  sales table with the slicer to a specific year and month and use the new drillthrough function power bi switch to page country, show me the correct country but with the values of all the 5 years. It does not apply the filter of the sales table and I have to refilter the country table to the year and month I need.

Is this the way the drillthrough function should work or is there an option I have missed? Is there another way which save me refiltering the country table?

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_Knox
Advocate III
Advocate III

I don't have any suggestions, but wanted to let you know I"m expereincing the same dilema. I also opened a thread https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Passing-Date-Filter/m-p/248726#M110273

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.