Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

visuals101
Regular Visitor

drill down when value is 0

This may be something simple I'm missing but let's say for example I have number of sales arranged by country and when I drill down it is sales by city. However there is one country that that has 0 sales in the country and I want to drill down to see which cities we are currently selling in which are 0. Also these values are linked to another table where it shows the salesperson for each city so when I click on the value for the listed city it highlights the value for the given salesperson. I currently can't figure out how to drill down when the value is 0.

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @visuals101,

It will be help if you share some detail contents. for instance: sample data, screenshots, table structure.

BTW, If your data not contains hierarchy relationship and mapping, I don't think power bi visuals will auto analysis your sales data to drill down level.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
visuals101
Regular Visitor

Let's say for example we are modeling results on number of sales per country. When you drill down on the country you can see the number of sales per city. However, you want to drill down on the countries that have 0 sales to see what cities are listed as zero in that country. There is also a relationship to another table where it will highlight the salesperson for that city. Since the value is 0 sales I can not drill down on the country to see the cities and also I can not click on the name of the country to have it highlight the sales person in another table. Any ideas?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.