Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rabiafarooq
Helper I
Helper I

data related to two different dates on line and clustered column chart.

vacc.png

so i am showing the vaccines done during different month on the bars of the chart. the date on the the x-axis is the vaccination date. The line values are sum of sms sent to patients for vaccination reminder. now what i want is i want the sum of the sms to be shown according to the sms sent date. but for now the sms are shown according to the vaccination date.

any solution? 

4 REPLIES 4
Johannesvd
Helper I
Helper I

Can u create a non active relatioship between your smsdate and date table? After that you can use CALCULATE in combination with USERELATIONSHIP to create your desired result.

@Johannesvd there is no date table. there are two date columns, vaccination date and sms sent date.

Is it possible to add one?

Example:
https://www.sqlbi.com/tools/dax-date-template/

After that create to connections (one active for date vaccination and one in active for smsdate)

Than you can use something like this:
CALCULATE(count(EXAMPLE[sms sent date]);USERELATIONSHIP(EXAMPLE[sms sent date];'DATE'[Date])

@JohannesvdThat is very confusing,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.