Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

create a table filtering sales activity information by the availability date of sales person

So I want to show all the People and the activity logged against them where their date available is -7 days, -14 days etc. and visualise in a graph/table. 

I have a Candidates table (with date available) joined to Candidates Activity on a unique ref with a Dates table joined on the Candidates availability date. The date of the activities is also joined to the Dates table.

Thanks gang

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried this but can't get it to work 

Table = CALCULATETABLE('CandidateActivity',FILTER('Candidates','Candidates'[date_available],DATESBETWEEN('Candidates'[date_available],DAY(-7),now())))

avail.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the table outcome I am after. I'm alittle worried this isn't doable? However you guys always seem to pull something out the bag.

CandidateStatusDate AvailableWeek -4 Total activity in weekWeek -3Total activity in weekWeek -2Total activity in weekWeek -1Total activity in weekWeek 0Total activity in weekWeek +1Total Activity
Bob SmithNew Arrival9th June 2017Calls2Calls0Email Sent3Interview1Email Sent3 9
   Meeting1Meeting0Calls1Calls5Calls1 8
   CV Send out5CV Send out3CV Send out0CV Send out1CV Send out0 9
Greg JonesActively Seeking7th Jul 2017Calls2          
   Meeting1          
   CV Send out5          

@Anonymous,

You needn't to create another to filter the date. Just create a measure in your original table, and you can get your expected table. The steps below is for you reference.

1. Create a table by Enter Date.
    Capture.PNG
  2. Create a measure in your table.
    Measure =
    var selecteditem = MAX(Table1[Type])
    var dateinterval = IF(selecteditem="Last 7 Days",7,14)
    var today =TODAY()
    return IF(1*(today-MAX('Date'[Date]))>=0&&1*(today-MAX('Date'[Date]))<dateinterval,1,0)
  3. Use this table in your visual filter.
    Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.