Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sure19
Helper II
Helper II

Want to add a new measure slicer - tried to use

hi i want to add a new measure slicer - then i found a quiet similar item on the below link.  but it would not work with my scenerio.  i now can see the item in the slice, but it does not do anything.  my idea was to -

when you click a name from the top slicer, and then click an item in the second slicer, it should only show that particular measure. and the other measure blank.  ( just to not show too many measures in one graph)

Dynamically change the information within a visual via a slicer

by EnterpriseDNA Regular Visitor on ‎11-07-2016 12:41 PM

report.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sure19,

It seems that you want to set the second visual to filter lines or columns in combo charts, right?

Please select the Edit Interactions option to see if charts is set as filter.

a2.PNG

If I misunderstand your requirement, would you please share the sample .pbix for our analysis.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi Qiuyun Yu,

that is not what i meant.  i have already done that.  i edited the interaction and only enabled it for each of the graph.  but in the graph itself i have multiple measures, which i want to control each of the measure by an additional switch or button.  

thanks Qiuyun,

will try and see if it works, or else i will load the file. can you give me your personal email.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.