Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Total don't show

Hi all.

Someone know what can be?

Total of the COMPROMETIDO does not appear

123.PNG

Ty

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I remove "IF" worked normaly ;D

Don't understand very well but,

I get this data of a ACCESS DB and I change de Column to Fixed Decimal

Just It =/

Ty

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

I cannot understand your problem. Please illustrate your scenario with sample data. Also, what does below formula mean? I don't see [TOTALPEDIDO], [ENTRADACUSTO] and [ENTRADACONTABIL] in your screenshot.

"COMPROMETIDO = CALCULATE(IF([TOTALPEDIDO] - ([ENTRADACUSTO] + [ENTRADACONTABIL]) <= 0; 0 ; [TOTALPEDIDO] - ([ENTRADACUSTO] + [ENTRADACONTABIL])))+0"

Please provide more information of how to reproduce current result and your desired result so that I can test for you.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I remove "IF" worked normaly ;D

Don't understand very well but,

I get this data of a ACCESS DB and I change de Column to Fixed Decimal

Just It =/

Ty

Hi @Anonymous,

So, removing "IF" is the solution to above problem and you could get what you expected, right? Thanks for your sharing, would you please mark your sharing solution as an answer? If you still have any question, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have COMPROMETIDO with negative value this calc without this if be equals -11.000,00

COMPROMETIDO = CALCULATE(IF([TOTALPEDIDO] - ([ENTRADACUSTO] + [ENTRADACONTABIL]) <= 0; 0 ; [TOTALPEDIDO] - ([ENTRADACUSTO] + [ENTRADACONTABIL])))+0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.