Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Total Calculation of Table Chart is not based on Measure Condition

Hi All , 

Anybody can tell me how to fix Measure "Status 2 "  Calculation based on Total Days Cover ? 
Kindly note that Total Days Cover was calculated by Days Cover . I do Measure for First Status Margin based on Days Cover , Look like all the rows correct. and then i had created another measure called Plant Days Cover which the total row looks also and i create another Measure Status 2 Based on the Plant Days Cover . but the condition is not correct. the result sould be Hight not POS. 

1.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Would you please share pbix file with some dummy data with us? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi , @v-qiuyu-msft

how can i share you the file ? 

can you tell me ? 

Hi @Chanleakna123,

You can upload pbix file to your OneDrive and send link to me via private message if the pbix file contains sensitive data. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Chanleakna123,

I looked into the pbix file, the measure

Status 2 = IF([sales Projection]=0,"No Forecast",IF([Plant day Cover]>[High],"High",IF([Plant day Cover]<=[Avai Max] && [Plant day Cover]>[Avail Min],"Avail",IF([Plant day Cover]<=[POS Max]&&[Plant day Cover]>[POS Min],"POS",IF([Plant day Cover]<[OOS],"OOS")))))

On the total row, the Plant day Cover 26.58 less than High 214, so the value sholdn't be "High". 

What do you mean about "how to fix Measure "Status 2 "  Calculation based on Total Days Cover "? Could you clarify the desired results based on condition? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

HI @v-qiuyu-msft

Total Days Cover calculated from Days Cover . Plant Days Cover calculated from Total Days Cover. then i create another measure called "Status 2 " which need to based on Total Days Cover of 26.58 of the total rows , and what i set in the column condition is if such each material in attached >7 should be "HIGH" not POS . Therefore , when i display on the dashboard with Card Visualization, it should be HIGH for the materials selction i set. 

Thanks 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.